What is Your Challenge and Solution?

Easy access to small business loans

Have you ever tried to navigate the SBA loan process? There has to be a better way to offer lines of credit and working capital for small businesses

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMike Brown (Admin, Steel on Wheels) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bob commented  · 

1.Flat 10% tax, income under $250K/year. www.PeoplesParty.us
        2.Electric and Natural Gas cars are tax free and tax deductable over 5 years.Same for solar and wind energy.
        3.Term limits of 12 years for senators/reps.
        4. Publically traded companies belong to the shareholders. $1M Max salary
        5. Build secure double fence on south border.More guards/cameras.
        6. Medicare, Medicaid, V.A. merge into one healthcare system open to all.
        7. The Small Business Admin. actually gives out loans/grants for seed cap.
        8. One year time limit on fighting wars.
        9. Congressman must Balance the budget or lose half of salary.
        10. Get rid of electorial college for direct vote. Max campaig donation $10k.
        www.PeoplesParty.us

• Patricia commented  · 

Patricia

I wrote both our President & vice-President asking for HELP. My husband invented PetWaste-A-Way, it liquefies dog waste where the dog leaves it in 8 to 10 seconds www.petwasteaway.com .My husbands job of 35 years with Hamilton Sundstrand went over seas six years ago and we have run out of money and can not get it to market. We have spent over 60 thousand dollars. We have a great new innovation that would sell in both the pet care & lawn & garden industries. We have a patent with another one c... more

I wrote both our President & vice-President asking for HELP. My husband invented PetWaste-A-Way, it liquefies dog waste where the dog leaves it in 8 to 10 seconds www.petwasteaway.com .My husbands job of 35 years with Hamilton Sundstrand went over seas six years ago and we have run out of money and can not get it to market. We have spent over 60 thousand dollars. We have a great new innovation that would sell in both the pet care & lawn & garden industries. We have a patent with another one coming soon, two working prototypes. We have not been able to find a company to license it from us, we believe it is because of the economy. PetWaste-A-Way will sell millions according to our market analysis & could be made in America. They both wrote me back basically they where saying too bad so sad!! WHAT my goverment can NOT help me THANKS A LOT!! They both said no. We voted for them because we believe in them. Now I hear all this from them we are going to get jobs in America. We want new ideas, I don't understand Mr. President!!

• Strider commented  · 

Yes and broaden the rules for non-profits and charitable organizations!

• Coloradoan for small business commented  · 

If you want new small business startups, they cannot be tied to equity in your home -- as most people no longer have equity! Just as big corporations can borrow and invest in a new business, entrepreneurs can have great ideas that will create jobs, but are stifled by the lack of access to funds. That is how the corporations like it, since it also stifles competition.

Give the people a chance to fix the economy, rather than the corporations and banks who have no loyalty to this country, but in fact are doing everything they can to bring our country down!

Feedback and Knowledge Base