What is Your Challenge and Solution?

Petition MSNBC to move The Dylan Ratigan Show into primetime in an effort to "change the narrative".

4pm EST, 1pm PST for the DR Show isn't good enough. Dylan "gets" the Big Picture like nobody else on TV. Day to day horse race results by others are EVERYWHERE. Endorse a high level dialog show... leaning forward in primetime.

458 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PhxKenster shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

195 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

First time in the batter's box for this kid but glad to be a part of a group who recognizes common sense solution and not so "partisan oriented." Those of us who really care and see where we are headed,,,,well we know it is not a pretty road we are traveling. What to do? Stop the f***n rumor mongers and get down to real dialog. I can not believe how we have developed into an "it's not my fault" country. Lies, and I do mean lies, from BOTH sides, are not helping. A common sensible person can see right to the truth...so 1st off let's get to common sense truth. No race, sex, religion, who has money and not, no finger pointing...just the TRUTH! get Ratigan back on prime time so we can approach our problems in a realistic way. A real human will "pay for their play"...in other words, take responsibility for YOUR ACTIONS! Those of you who are "thin skinned and thick headed" need to change to a positive solution oriented way of thinking so we can fix this. No apologies from this kid and one last thought...YOU EXPATRIOTS...don't let the door hit you in the arce...you are part of the problem by running away! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL....

• Anonymous commented  · 

Great idea...but if he wants to move on... he rules.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to help get this message out too, but not sure how.

• Sean Kennedy commented  · 

I could not agree more. Dylan is giving voice to specific examples in our political and economic systems where politicians have actively enabled an historic wealth transfer to special interests (particularly large corporations and corporate hedge fund managers.) His show should be presented in prime time, every night.

• Mark Sackoor commented  · 

I am in let me know where to sign or how I can help

• I Robertson commented  · 

The truth should be prime time.

• Bill Rees commented  · 

Dylan is the only person who can make the Wall Street debacle understandable.He shoulf be in prime time where more people can see him and learn.

• Ramiro Fauve commented  · 

OMG YES!!!! Do it and let him do his f-ing thing! Maybe with his help we can get out country back.

• Craig Corbell commented  · 

I would switch to MSNBC in prime time if Dylan is slotted there.

• Anna Capel commented  · 

We need Ratigan as a motivator, Americans can no longer sit and blindly ignore the current issues, if our Government isn't going to be honest with us, who will be? Ratigan for Primetime.

• Lois Lequyea commented  · 

At the very least re-run his show, Chris, Rachel, Ed and Larry are re-run over and over and over. More and more of the same. Ratigan has a definite economic bent and when the economy is our number one problem why is his show not given more prominence and air time?

• harold resnick commented  · 

Sincw Hard Ball is a repeat at 7:00 pm ,I certainly wouldn't hesitate to put Dylan Ratigan there or if not there he certainly deserves 6:00 pm if that's prime.Al Sharpton can be moved to 4:00 PM.

Harold Resnick

• danielgrattan commented  · 

Dylan's perspective is loud and clear.... The getmoneyout campaign is about our national security and identity ; It needs to be front and center . A primetime time slot for Dylan would be helpful to all those trying to see through the fog of war.

• Jo gennis commented  · 

I used to be addicted to msnbc. The election coverage sickened me. I still watch Dylan when I can. Prime time would be great!

• Lorene Parshall commented  · 

Ratigan deserves to be heard because he reflects the feelings of a growing number of Americans

• flater commented  · 

Great. Mainstream Media (MM) is a joke. They just try to keep all argument going. They don't care about getting to the truth at all, Just ask both sides questions and let 'em duke it out -- with any lies they choose. Then do it again tomorrow. No investigation ...no journalism. Just good looks/big hair and willing to ask anything no matter how stupid.

• K. Mueller commented  · 

Move the show to primetime so that a larger audience has a chance to see another opinion other than the right and left propaganda that we are forced to watch now.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base