National

We invite you to contribute your ideas on how to solve America’s challenges!

Add your topic subject subject below and then add a brief description. After it is posted, add your proposed solution in the comment section.

What is Your Challenge and Solution?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Special ops not armed forces

From the git-go, we entered World War 3 instead of going after al-Qaeda. The Mossad is the model for this. Are these really corporate wars we're going into hock for, using "terrorism" as a rationale? Bin Laden was in a cave in Pakistan while we took out Saddam and sacrificed thousands in the process. We have this massive intelligence organization who can't go specifically after a guy in a cave?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Terrorism  ·  Admin →
    • How to deal with terrorists..... Ignore them.

Every politician for the last 10 years has made sure that the terrorists have won. We changed the very way we live, because our "leaders" constantly tell us to be afraid. The correct way is to acknowledge the terrorist with one finger, and continue living a free American lifestyle. Get all of the media to agree to never air any terrorist act.

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        2 comments  ·  Terrorism  ·  Admin →
      • Drain a corruption-based Gene Pool; starting with the prisons & prisoners with long rap sheets

Spending more on prisons & courts than on schools and teachers is INSANE as a national policy. Three strikes... and your six feet under. Repeat offender woefully tax our system and resources, and terrorize our communities. Bleeding heart liberals, like me, you, others... should hug a tree, school, or eco friendly factory... not prisons and prisoners. Tolerance NO more for criminal genes. Priorities matter.

5 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)