What is Your Challenge and Solution?

repeal supreme court ruling

a corporation is NOT a person. Supreme court decision is illegal. Their Boards of Directors and Executives should NOT be allowed to effect a flood of money into the system.

175 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    elaineelaine shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mary EllenMary Ellen commented  · 

In answer to Jim:
        The ruling can be challenged by bringing similiar cases in the lower courts and wait for the federal appeals courts to arrive at differing conclusions thereby creating an avenue for a second review.
        Another option would be to amend the constitution. Yikes!

• JimJim commented  · 

Is it even possible to reverse this decision? How?

• PatriciaIVicensPatriciaIVicens commented  · 

Agreed. The fact that we have allowed this farce to go on this long only proves the corruption and deficiency of our education system.

• Ted MartinTed Martin commented  · 

I support you view as long as not one dime of union money gets into an election............. That's the liberal corporation......

• TomTom commented  · 

I wonder, does this mean that we can sue corporations as individuals? Say...for not paying taxes?

• jobrienjobrien commented  · 

I support your brillant position wholeheartedly! The rot at the core of our supposedly representative government has enabled the corporation, an inanimate legal construct, to legally (with Supreme Court help) to take on living, breathing First Amendment rights.

Feedback and Knowledge Base